3 years ago
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Date Changed
Ok so I had my follow up ultrasound last week and the baby was still measuring 2 weeks smaller than my EDD. They said everything looks good they just think my due date may need to change. The only problem they found was that instead of the umbilical cord having 3 blood veins it only has 2, however they said it's nothing to worry about because it won't affect the baby. They said it only happens in about 1% of pregnancies and lucky me I happen to be the 1%! Anyways so now my new due date is September 19th. So much for hoping I would go in August! I really hope I don't go that long but if I do I do. I was talking to my mom and I told her that September 12th looks pretty good right now. Septemeber 12th was the day my family was sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple in 1997 and it is also my Grandma and Grandpa Aldridge's wedding anniversary. What a great day that would be if he was born on that day as well. Anyways I just wanted to let you all know that my date has changed and I will post updated pictures as soon as they are taken! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well thats kind of rough! its always nicer to go earlier or to be told that your due date is being moved up!! i do hope you do have baby a bit early that would be nice but if you do have baby on september 19th that neat too, its my mothers birthday that day! good luck!!
Ugh, sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes alright.
Post a Comment