3 years ago
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Randomness
So here are a few photos I thought I would share with you all that I thought were cute. Tristan has this thing with pushing the kitchen table chairs over to the counter and getting on top of the counter and the picture below is how I found him one day after I left him alone for a minute to use the bathroom! I am guessing he wanted his chocolate milk and he didn't want to wait!
This one is of Tristan and Niah towards the end of a long day of playing together. Don't you think they could be brother and sister? That's the Mayes in them both
And last but not least we couldn't resist taking this one. Since the days are getting colder, our heater kicks on more and when the furnace is running Tristan likes to stand over the vents to warm himself up. Well one night he was so tired I guess he decided to lie down instead of stand and this is was happened.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment