3 years ago
Friday, October 14, 2011
Baby #3
Yes it is true we are expecting Mayes baby #3 in May. May 14th to be exact. We are very excited and I am hoping for a girl this time. When we first found out we weren't quite sure what to think because we are in between insurance companies as Matthew is in between jobs. But hallelujah his new insurance will cover all the maternity expenses! We were so excited to hear this and then find out his old insurance covers us for 63 days after his last day of work which will only leave us with a week or so gap in between insurances! We had our first visit today and got to hear the heartbeat. It was so exciting. The boys asked what the sound was and Matthew told them it was the heartbeat of the baby they thought it was so awesome! I am so excited to find out the sex and we only have a lil over 10 weeks to wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! I'll be hoping for a girl too!
Post a Comment