Friday, January 16, 2009

Movin' on up

So last weekend we had a Mary Kay event and I had 2 guests there with me. It was a great event and the directors said we had more recruits that night than ever before. I am now a Senior Consultant with Mary Kay! I have 2 brand new incredible team members! I am on my way to directorship I can see the suit now! I got pinned with my new senior consultant pin last night at our meeting (this is posted above). Thanks to all my family and friends who have supported me in my business, you are what keeps me going! I have posted below a slide show of the closing ceremony at our Jump Start that all the directors gave. I had so much fun with a day filled of education and training.

2 comments:

richards4fun said...

WAY TO GO STACY! THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. THAT IS SO COOL FOR YOU. KEEP UP THE GOOD HARD WORK!

S&J Jones Family said...

Nice job, Stacy! Way to go, that is really cool. I am glad you are doing well and enjoying Mary Kay so much.