3 years ago
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Camping Trip
On Friday evening Matthew, Tristan and I and our friends Meghan and Cary all went camping in the Pryor Mountains. It was so nice to get away and go four wheeling all day. We saw wild horses, beautiful scenery and a bear! On Saturday morning we woke up had some breakfast and got ready for a day of four wheeling. Matthew took us all up to a look out where you could see the Bighorn River and the spot overlooked towards Lovell, WY. WE also got to see a Big Ice Cave and a Little Ice Cave. Well Matthew and Cary went into the little ice cave, we went and saw that Sunday before we headed home and it was so cold Sunday that Meghan and I didn't want to go inside where it was even colder. At least I didn't anyways, I am sure Meghan would have been fine with the coolness. The ride on Saturday was lots of fun. I have posted pictures below, I hope you enjoy! Oh, Meghan taught Tristan how to say bird and stick this weekend! It sounds more like "bourd" and "ick" It is so cute when they start learning new words and how they pronounce them!
Tristan loved playing with the sticks around our camp
Some of the wild horses in the Pryor Mountains
The Big Ice Cave
The Little Ice Cave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip. I liked all the pictures. Seems like you had the whole place to yourselves. I miss that about Montana :)
Post a Comment